Information for Fire Departments and AHJs
We "get" that most local fire departments haven't been in the standpipe test business for years, if not decades, in many communities. And, we understand and appreciate this doesn't diminish the reliance on standpipes to be in good working order and tested in much the same manner as the firefighters will use it in case of an emergency.
- A fire engine that pumps in a comparable pressure, volume and manner as your first-out apparatus
- A clearly marked apparatus that bears no name or markings resemblence to yours -- or any -- in-service fire agency
- A professional crew that also explains to passer-bys what we're doing and how we're NOT you, alleviating any angst of how local tax dollars are being spent
- Using us as "muscle," pump up the standpipe per NFPA 25 guidelines -- or to local AHJ / fire marshal standards as applicable
- Complete the 5-year test and submit all paperwork to the department, fire marshal, fire prevention or other designed staff withink your AHJ